Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All most done.

Hello all the monster is in.

Well every one, I am pulsed for the moment on the mod. As soon as I get some feed back I will work on doing a release. I am going to try and get every thing done before Friday 03/06/2009.

As I have to make a long trip down to the south and my lock is not the best in the world so I like to stay close to home. Every time I go more then 50 miles away from home I have to deal with some
national lampoon's BS. And I know deep down that someday it will be the death of me.

But any way there will be more posted when I am ready.

freeze Hard
Powerr

1 comment:

  1. ok man well just do what you can and its ok if it has to wait til you come back there's no rush ;) i learnt that things end up taking longer when you rush them , you dont want a national lampoon's moment , that made me laugh when you said that :)

    ReplyDelete