Thursday, March 5, 2009

The good The bad and the If'y

The monster is in.

Ok have test up running on NC server. Got info back form wonkey. And I don't thank it is the server. Or there client that is giving every one a problem with models. I think it may be the models them self. But it is a very rare thing that only happens with odd ball models.

Nemesis has a there site back up by the way it is at http://nemesis.tilion.org.uk/.

This is the client I am recommending for freezeplus players. When and If I do make a new UI it will be made to work with there CG or as close as I can get.

Next item:

I have been asked to remove the knock back off of players. I am not really sure what he ment by this. Knock back works when you hit about anything. So I will look over all the traces and see what I can find. But in most cases if you have no knock back you can't have weapon jumping.

But I will see what I can do. I am out have to run.

Powerr.

1 comment:

  1. Something like

    knockback_team 0/1 - Off/On : enable to 1 to have knockback on another player.

    knockback_frozen 0/1 - Off/On : enable to 1 to have knockback on a frozen body.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete